Infant Two (6 months to 12 months)
The Infant Two room cares for children ages 6 months to 1 year. We strictly follow the PA state ratio of 1:4. Staff members spend the day playing on the floor teaching, singing, and laughing with your child. The room is set up to encourage walking, along with offering music and movement experiences, and an introduction to Art, Storytime, and Water play in the summer months. Your child will be on their own individual feeding and sleeping schedules. This room offers the best transition from infant to toddler for your child.
What Supplies Should I Bring to Childcare?
- Pack ‘n Play (with 2 changing sheets)
- All feeding necessities
- Binky (if needed)
- All changing necessities
- Change of clothes (including onesies & socks)
- Bottles must come pre-mixed and pre-measured, ready to serve. We are not permitted to make bottles at the center
- Snacks/ baby food containers can be left in your child’s personal snack bin
- Baby food/ cereal must come pre-mixed and pre-measured, ready to serve. We are not permitted to mix baby cereal at the center.
- When your child begins solid food/ Lunch *we are not permitted to heat up lunches in a microwave. If you wish to have your child eat a warm meal for lunch you may send it in a thermos.
- The only sleep suit permitted by DHS is The Baby Merlin Magic Sleep Suit as it meets all of the DHS Safe Sleep Regulations. The suit can be found at Target or on Amazon. DHS will not permit any other swaddle to be used in licensed childcare centers.
- Once your child is standing and taking steps sneakers or shoes are required to be worn to school each day.’